Faculty of Social Pedagogics and Psychology
- News of Faculty
- Навчальна лабораторія лікувальної педагогіки
- Проект «Соціально-психологічна реабілітація засобами театрального мистецтва»
- Сайт факультету
- new category
Dean of the faculty: Olga Ponomarenko, Ph.D. in Pedagogics, associate professor
Dean’s office: Gogolya str. 118, building 8, office 212, ph. # +38 (061) 62 41 02 62 14 27
- Social Pedagogics
- Dramatic Arts
Career opportunities for the graduates in Social Pedagogics
Graduates can work at educational institutions of any accreditation level, children education and training centers, cultural centers and art schools, social educational service, non-governmental organizations, guardianship service, departments of juvenile service, social work centers, employment agencies, etc.
Positions to hold:
- lecturer of social and teaching courses
- organizer of after-school activities
- head of youth rehabilitation center
- head of training, resource rooms
- guidance counselor
- social worker
- child welfare supervisor
- social and education welfare supervisor
Career opportunities for graduates in Dramatic Arts
Graduates can work as actors of drama theater, cinema actors, newsreaders and TV announcers, stage and TV comics, lecturers and teachers etc.
Career opportunities for graduates in Psychology
Qualification in psychology gives opportunity to work at educational institutions of all types, enterprises, firms, centers of practical psychology and consultation service centers, educational and scientific institutions.
Graduates can also hold one of the following positions:
- psychologist at practical psychology centers, medical institutions, rehabilitation centers
- enterprise/company psychologist
- conflict resolution counselor
- clinical psychologist, etc.