The first of February 2017 in Zaporizhzhya National University started the entrance campaign to postgraduate studies. The admission to postgraduate studies of our University is held in two stages. According to the European practice, now the purpose of the third (educational-scientific) level of higher education is earning a degree of doctor of philosophy (PhD).
There is the admission to a full-time education (daytime or evening-time) and an extramural form of study at the expense of the legal entity or individual.
People who have a graduate degree and a qualification of specialist or master are admitted to the postgraduate study.
The University offers modern and effective training in 22 specialties, officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine:
014 Secondary education (subject specializations)
015 Vocational education (specializations)
017 Physical Education and Sports
032 History and Archaeology
052 Political Studies
104 Physics and Astronomy
105 Applied Physics and Nanomaterials
113 Applied Mathematics
122 Computer Science and Information Technology
231 Social Work
Entrance examinations are held in specialty and a foreign language.
Enrollment to the postgraduate studies starts from March 1, 2017.
The training cost is:
– full-time education – 11 000 UAH per year;
– extramural form of study – 10 100 UAH per year.
Documents for the admission to postgraduate studies:
- application addressed to the Rector;
- personal form of accounting personnel;
- copy of Diploma of Higher Education;
- copy of the passport and identification code (2 copies);
- certificate of fluorography examination;
- list of published scientific articles;
- application about the consent to gathering and processing of the personal data;
- two photos 3x4.
Documents are accepted from February 1 to February 15, 2017 at the address: Zaporizhzhya National University, building № 4, str. Dniprovska str. (Lepik str.), 33-A, room 317, Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies.
For enquiries, call: (061) 228-76-30; 050-456-59-59
Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies