German Language Centre uses communicative teaching methods Goethe Institut has been practising in its classes worldwide:
- Classes are taught in German from day one;
- Modern educational technologies are used in the classroom;
- Classes constantly use different forms of student interaction and collaborative learning methods: students work in large groups/whole class, in small groups or on their own;
- Interaction between the teacher and the student is based on partnership;
- Grammar is integrated into the process of communicative learning.
All teachers of the German Language Center have university degrees in German studies and most of them teach German at local higher education institutions. Teachers have obtained C2 level language certificate from Goethe-Institut and are constantly improving their teaching skills.
Every four years all German language centers are audited for compliance with the German language teaching quality standards developed by Goethe-Institut to accredit their partners. Successful accreditation is confirmed by the "Goethe-Institut Quality Mark", which certifies that the German Language Center adheres to the Goethe-Institut goals and principles, and guarantees a high level of German language teaching.